A multidisciplinary artist and typophile, my fascination lies in visual expression of the written word. I have operated my own freelance illustration and design business for over 7 years.
My roster of clients include The Royal Conservatory of Music, VerveGirl Magazine, Cosmo Girl Magazine, Quo Cosmetics, Slice Network, Shops at Don Mills, and The Bay.
My love for illustrated narratives keeps me up at night working on personal projects including a tongue-in-cheek comic book about heartbreak and a series of typographical posters illustrating my favorite hip hop lyrics.
Also, I am a committed YOGA + MOVEMENT practitioner SPECIALIZING IN SUSTAINABLE + REHABILITATIVE MOBILITY TRAINING.
• Editorial and retail advertising design and illustration
• POP, Direct Mail, Publishing and Outdoor advertising experience
• Studio and location photography direction
• Exceptional pre-press production skills
• Expert skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign